- Tourism project support.
- Copy writing and editing - web content and simple website creation is a speciality.
- Specialist driver-guiding and media trip planning. We have planned and guided groups, TV crews and travel media from all over the world - we are very experienced and know what travel media require when they come to Scotland.
Here are some of our areas of special interest and Scottish knowledge:
- The Scots language
- Hill walking
- Visual arts and architecture
- Literary tourism
- The environment and green tourism
- Fishing heritage
- Gardens and botany
- Scottish food and drink
- Ghosts, the supernatural - especially the Loch Ness monster!
- Famous Scots
- Folk music
- Industrial heritage - especially steam trains.
- Clans and castles
- Cultural traditions
- (....plus good dog walks, where to find excellent haggis - and lots of other quirky stuff like how to make delicious scones!)
Check out our own Scotland travel website www.must-see-scotland.com